Q25. At what value is stock stated in a company’s Balance Sheet?
*net realisable value
*the greater of net realisable value or cost price
*the lower of net realisable value or cost price
What’s the answer from above 4 options and why is that’s so do explain
STATE THE KIND OF SENTENCES:
1. When are we having our next test?
2. Show me the way to the station.
3. Look! How fast she runs!
4. I completed my work an hour ago.
5. The bees were buzzing around the flowers.
VD) A fraction becomes if 2 is added to both the numerator and the denominator.
if 3 is added to both the numerator and the denominator it becomes 5/6 find the fraction115II, 3 is added to both the numerator and the denominator it becomes Find the6fraction.
A father is 4 times of his son’s age.
And in 30 years the son will be halfas old as his father. How old are thefather and son each now?a. Father 60 and son 15b. Father 80 and son 20c. Father 40 and son 10d. Father 64 and son 16
Draw the flowchart showing the different stages in doing the experiment with egg
If the ratio of students toteachers on a committee of 21 members is 8 to 6 , how many members of the committee are students?
Kale, Lele and Tele are sharing profit and loss As 3:2:1 respectively their balancesheet as on 31st March 2012 was
Use the clue to fill in the missing digit. Fill in ALL possible answers.
The number _3 is divisible by 7._=a digitURGENCY
Area of a triangle is 36 sq m and the length of its base is 12 meter then find the height of the triangle.
2. Kalpana’s first space mission in the space shuttle, Columbia, was 15 days, 16 hours and 34 minutes long. During this time she went around the earth 252 times, travelling 10.45 million kilometres! The crew included a Japanese and a Ukrainian astronaut. The crew performed experiments such as pollinating plants to observe food growth in space, and tests for making stronger metals and faster computer chips – all for a price tag of about 56 million dollars.
(a) How many days did Kalpana stay in her first space mission in Columbia? (b) What did she do during this time? (c) What did the crew perform? (d) Find out a word from the passage similar in meaning to ‘comprise’. do not spam or i will report the answer and who will give me correct answer i will mark as fast